Mastering Position Sizing
How To Identify The Proper Position Sizing Model To Boost Your Trading System Performance
The course is also available in ITALIAN
In this course by 4-time Trading World Champion Andrea Unger you'll learn:
- The most effective position sizing techniques used to trade live,
- How to choose the most suited technique for your trading style,
- The physical limits of position sizing,
- What to expect from the future: MonteCarlo analysis applied to trading systems,
- Compounding: how to turn thousands into millions,
- And much more!
This course is especially useful if:
- You are a trader and developer, and want to know how much capital to risk on each trade, and how it will affect the development of your trading systems,
- You are a trader but NOT a developer, and want to forecast your future success based on your current strategies.
StartFixed Fractional method (Percent f) - Part I (8:22)
StartFixed Fractional method (Percent f) - Part II (8:26)
StartFixed Ratio (6:19)
StartOther Position Sizing models - Part I (5:33)
StartOther Position Sizing models - Part II (9:02)
StartComparison of the models - Part I (9:59)
StartComparison of the models - Part II (10:20)
StartFrom Theory to Practice - Part I (9:08)
StartFrom Theory to Practice - Part II (6:57)
StartFrom Theory to Practice - Part III (9:51)
StartFrom Theory to Practice - Part IV (6:14)
StartEvaluation of the Combination: Trading System + Position Sizing Model - Part I (10:13)
StartEvaluation of the Combination: Trading System + Position Sizing Model - Part II (4:38)
Known as the only Four-Time Trading World Champion (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012), Andrea Unger is a full-time professional trader since 2001 and part of the Scientific Committee of SIAT (Italian Society of Technical Analysis).
Appreciated author, he is often invited as a speaker all around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
All prices are in US Dollars. VAT may apply if you reside in the EU.
© Unger Academy
Made with in Italy